The Ironside State School Tuckshop is now available through Qkr!
Useful information regarding Qkr! is available on the right hand side of this page.
The tuckshop is open Monday to Friday for first and second break.
Tuckshop Information and Handy Hints
*** All online orders must be placed by 8.00am for same day delivery. Use the Late Menu for orders placed after 8:00am. Late Menu open until 10:00am for same day delivery.***
- Menus and price lists for Tuckshop are published in the school newsletter at the beginning of each term and are also available on this website.
- Online orders provided to classes at First Break; Tuckshop open for over the counter cash sales at Second Break.
- Prep students may order online from Tuckshop from Term 2.
- Over the counter sales of treats are reserved for Grades 1 to 6.
Forgot to give Lunch?
Use Missing Lunch Menu and call Tuckshop 3258 3111 Option# 2
Cancel an order?
Cancel on Qkr! app before 8am on day of delivery in Activity tab; monies retained in Qkr! app as a credit for future use.
Order Cupcakes, Mini Jelly Cups, ice creams to be delivered to class. See Qkr! app Birthday Menu. Order and call to confirm with 2 days' notice.
Volunteers are always needed and welcomed to assist at Ironside's Tuckshop, which is run by Ironside P&C. Helping at the Tuckshop gives you the opportunity to:
- Meet other parents and meet members of the teaching staff
- Interact with your child and their peers at school
- Become familiar with the layout and organisation of school
- Provide students with nutritious food at a reasonable cost
- Help generate Tuckshop revenue for the P&C used to benefit Ironside students
We welcome mums, dads, carers, and grandparents to lend assistance in the Tuckshop. The more volunteers our tuckshop has, the more fresh food options we can offer.
Volunteering is a great way to get involved in our school community and the children love seeing their parents in the tuckshop.
If you would like to volunteer please email Hanorah Wallace, Shops Operations Manager at email@example.com and we will fit you into the roster.
If you are unable to volunteer in the tuckshop please consider being on the home bake roster once a fortnight/term or year, everything helps!
Thank you for supporting your Ironside Tuckshop!