Ironside State School will be providing parents with access to a new, convenient, online parent portal called QParents.
The QParents web and mobile application provides an easier way for you to interact with our school. Parents will have secure, online access to their child’s student information, anytime, anywhere, through a smartphone, tablet or computer.
QParents allows parents to connect instantly with our school to access and manage their child’s student information, including:
· Attendance and absence details, as well as the ability to notify the school of an absence
· Academic report cards (from Semester 2, 2019)
· Viewing unpaid invoice details, payment history, and making payments online
· Viewing and updating personal student details, including medical conditions and address
· Enrolment details
· Upcoming events list showing school events, exam and assessment dates, and excursions.
QParents will assist both staff and parents in sharing and responding to information in an efficient and effective way.
It won’t replace the traditional ways you communicate with our school, but it will provide another way to communicate with us!